Viva content marketing! Well, something like that.
The Content Boost team is once again heading to Las Vegas for ITEXPO West 2014, TMC’s biannual business technology event and we couldn’t be more excited!
For those who are planning to attend, this year’s conference and tradeshow event is going to be an exciting one full of collaborative breakout sessions, keynote speeches from the industry’s foremost thought leaders, and a sprawling tradeshow floor filled with exhibitors that’s sure to create networking opportunities.
If you want to stop by and see the Content Boost team in action, keep an eye out for the following sessions we’ll be participating in:
- “Content Marketing 101: Back to the Basics” (Aug.11 at 2:30 pm)
- “Getting the Boss to Say ‘Yes’ to Content Marketing” (Aug. 11 at 3:30 pm)
- “I Got the Content Marketing ‘Yes’: So, How do I Get Started?” (Aug. 11 at 4:30 pm)
It doesn’t matter if you’re just stopping by to say hi (we love catching up with familiar faces and meeting new people!) or to learn more about the content marketing ecosystem and how you can optimize your organization’s potential. If you like what you see during these breakout sessions, be sure to get a seat at this year’s special keynote panel: “Be All in with Content Marketing.” (Side note: try to get there early—seats fill up fast!)
This special keynote panel will be taking place right before the event’s most anticipated keynote of the week, presented by AT&T’s Michael Troiano. The panel will be moderated by yours truly and will feature panelists including: Lauralie Lee Ezra, founder and CEO of Crowd Siren; Garry Foisy, senior director of marketing of Atrion; Lance Fried, senior vice president of social and mobile applications of Five9; and our very own Director of Content Marketing Carrie Majewski.
Gaining must-have tips and best practices for content marketing is our ultimate goal for those who attend these sessions, but the ITEXPO experience doesn’t stop there. While you walk the strip and enjoy the water show at the Bellagio Fountains, we’re also hoping you look into the following opportunities to ensure you make the absolute most of your time at this year’s event:
- Drive away in a brand new Jeep: It is when the show begins to wrap up that things start to become most exciting. Be sure to stay on the tradeshow floor until the very end of the event Thursday afternoon, where we’ll be conducting a raffle and giving away a brand new jeep to one lucky winner. (Tip: If you don’t fill your entire stamp sheet you won’t qualify to enter the giveaway, so make sure you walk the floor and get your stamps sooner rather than later.)
- Editor’s day: Come spend a few minutes with us during Editor’s Day, taking place Monday, Aug. 11. During this time you can sit down with TMC’s group of expert editors—including us here at Content Boost—where we get to learn more about the core competencies of your company and brand, and where you can learn more about editorial opportunities with TMC and Content Boost. Grab some snacks and coffee and we hope to see you there!
Also remember to stop by Booth #101 to see the Content Boost team exhibiting on the tradeshow floor. Ask questions, keep the conversation going following a breakout session or simply stop by and get a snack. We look forward to seeing you there!
First time attending an ITEXPO event? Click here to check out a recap of ITEXPO East 2014, which took place in Miami this January.