This week, marketing professionals, business leaders and content creators from around the country will make their way to Cleveland for Content Marketing World (CMWorld) 2014. Taking place September 8-11, CMWorld is the biggest content marketing event of the tradeshow season—and for the second year in a row Content Boost will be on-site to take part in the festivities.
Let’s face it; marketing trends come and go at a rapid pace. At Content Boost, we pride ourselves on being on the cutting edge, which is why our team has been hard at work prepping for the coming week. We’ve filled the laptop bags with business cards, sharpened our pencils, and scheduled our days to make sure we hit every breakout session, keynote and workshop so we can bring all of the tips, tricks and best practices back to you—our clients.
This year, the folks at the Content Marketing Institute have truly outdone themselves with brands like Facebook, GE, and Microsoft taking center stage to discuss the latest content marketing trends. Sessions include a wide range of topics from turning social media fans into customers to building better products with content strategy to getting the C-Suite onboard.
Here are just a few of the sessions we look forward to most:
- DON’T RUN OUT OF GAS!! How to Fuel a Sustainable Content Marketing Strategy—We’ll come back armed with the most profitable, sustainable content marketing strategies for you. After all, content marketing is not a one-and-done campaign; rather its long-term program.
- The Future of Content Marketing – Predictions Uncovered—Is another Google algorithm update on the way? Will another Vine-like social media tool pop up that we can all sink our teeth into? We will bring all the marketing predictions back to you.
- Skills Needed for Next Generation Content Marketing Teams— As your content strategy vendor, it’s our job to stay up-to-date with best-in-class content marketing skill sets. So we will take advantage of this session to brush up on a few new ones.
- Planning, Refining and Measuring SEO for Content Marketing— SEO can be tricky. After this intensive workshop, we’ll be able to bring back the latest SEO best practices to make sure your website is working for you.
- Using Content As Your New Sales Force—If you’re unsure of how to use your content as a sales tool, don’t worry; we’ll give you the rundown on what types of content can be used for sales prospecting.
It’s sure to be an action-packed few days and we can’t wait to bring the news back to all of you. Oh and did we mention Kevin Spacey from House of Cards is the keynote speaker?
If you’re attending this year’s event, don’t be shy; we would love to connect. Check us out on Twitter (@Content_Boost) for up-to-the-minute information about the conference and our whereabouts. Hope to see you in Cleveland!